A última newsletter de Stephen Downes sobre MOOCS inclui uma longa lista de MOOCs passados, presentes e futuros, entre os quais o OLDS MOOC. Fica aqui a lista para 2013:
• etMOOC - Educational Technology MOOC. we’ll be needing you to share your knowledge, to support and encourage others, and to participate in meaningful conversations.
• OLDS MOOC - Open Learning Design Studio Massive Open Online Course (OLDS MOOC) "Learning Design for a 21st Century Curriculum" (www.olds.ac.uk), a free and open nine week course led by the Open University’s Institute of Educational Technology
• MOOC MOOC - the Hybrid Pedagogy online journal group is starting a MOOC MOOC to study and evaluate MOOC's within an open online course environment.
• MOOC Maker Course will focus on the process of developing and running an Open Course. Hashtags at Twitter and Google+ are either #howtomooc or #mmc13. In German.
• Hybrid Learning. This is a course provider entirely based in MOOC-Connectivism and social learning approach (see, http://hybrid-learning.es/index/educationalmodel). In 2013 we will launch at least 4 courses (on open innovation, gamification and teaching at schools, open culture, social media...).